Simon Quote: I don't know why I just don't present her with my head on a plate - Casualty, Paper Moon

It is currently 23 Sep 2014, 01:16

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

To get an email when a new update is posted please join the relevant newsletter

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Gallery - Updates
Unread postPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 11:25 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

This is for updates changes to what people can do on it - for updates on what's been added use the relevant update topic:
Simon Updates
Casualty Clips and Caps Updates
or the last uploads link: http://www.simonmaccorkindale.net/gallery/thumb ... stup&cat=0

If you have problems with items not loading click the report button Image or send us a message via the Contact Us button at the bottom of every page.

Also if you want to brighten up someones day you can send them one of the (takes Simon mail to a another level!) videos/pictures as a e-card Image with a personalised message.

Also if you have any other problems let me know - so I can fix it

Also anyone can leave comments on files in the gallery tho if they are written completely in text language they will be deleted - If they are slightly readable they will be edited - also when putting a name in please put something sensible or they will be deleted aswell - So we can keep things looking tidy on the gallery

Last edited by shelliwood on 18 Jan 2009, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]