It is currently 24 Feb 2017, 20:21

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

Specific episode discussion to be posted in 'Episode/Film Focus' forum

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Well its back!
Unread postPosted: 23 Sep 2006, 21:33 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
So what did you think of the first episode of series 21!? I thought it was good, I felt for Harry after that lad died but he was kinda tight on that girl. And Guppy drilling in that boys head, I have never once got squemish but the grinding sound was awful!! And what about the new doctor? I cant say his name or remember it, and I cant really tell what he says either! :roll: Oh and the beggining bit the titles, well i dont like them lol! Nuff sed.
x

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 23 Sep 2006, 21:51 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
What's up with Harry? Last time he had to be pulled off a patient his wife had recently died. Wonder if there's something going on? There was some Harry/Maggie, Harry/Ellen and Harry/Selena bit so everone should be happy on that front. I still thought Harry was flipping excellent, it just showed the passion of his charater, and his dedication, just reminded me of all the reason i love the charater. I thought the ep was a bit slow at first then slowly started to build up. The old women on the bus with the kitting needles is probably going to mean a rather gory looking accident tommorrow!

The new title sequence wasn't too bad (Harry's in it so that's a plus), music will take a bit of getting used to I think.

Guppy was awsome (very nice without a shirt, would like to see more of that!)

Edit: Also did anyone go D'oh when the boy said 'don't let me die' and Harry replied 'I won't'. I mean how stupid can you get, didn't he remeember when Maggie said 'When have I lied to you' to her son, then you see that she has lied to him, they relly know how to put their foot in it.

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 24 Sep 2006, 17:29 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
the new titles suck! but yes the plus point is simon being in them. But they sound really out of date!

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 30 Sep 2006, 11:42 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Not sure about the new titles... they will take a bit of getting used to, although I'm glad they feature Harry :D

Report this post

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]