It is currently 24 Jan 2017, 12:19

All times are UTC+01:00


cron

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 611 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 11:19 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Kerri wrote:
The only maiden song i can plays fear of the dark and brave new world, i think thats what it is called :roll:


Brave New World is also a lovely song to play along with.
Guns 'n Roses is also good to play.

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 17:04 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Breugel wrote:
Kerri wrote:
The only maiden song i can plays fear of the dark and brave new world, i think thats what it is called :roll:


Brave New World is also a lovely song to play along with.
Guns 'n Roses is also good to play.


I'm not really a fan of G n R's but I'd give it a go, but I think I'm not good enough to play their stuff

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 18:02 
Offline
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006, 22:13
Posts: 593
Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
I quite like Guns'n'Roses, i'm not like a massive fan, but I will listen to them.

_________________
So much for London, home of the Brash, outrageous and free!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 19:07 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Kerri, I don't think I am better than you are. Do you have Guitar Pro 5? This way you can download sheet music of the songs you like and that makes it easier to play along with a song. You can change the speed level and so you can practice until you can play it at the right speed. That is the way I do it.

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 19:17 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Breugel wrote:
Kerri, I don't think I am better than you are. Do you have Guitar Pro 5? This way you can download sheet music of the songs you like and that makes it easier to play along with a song. You can change the speed level and so you can practice until you can play it at the right speed. That is the way I do it.


I did use it, but you can't get all the songs you want and the music I tend to listen to isn't as popular so there aren't always tabs for them. So I try to make them up, I guess if you do that, it gives you a better ear in the long run

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 21:37 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
I've currently got The Best of The Proclaimers on at the moment. I'm gonna be (500 miles), I'm on my way and Letter From America are amazing songs.

I'm on my way reminds me of the Shrek film.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 26 Jun 2007, 22:59 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
I'm listening to my bands new cd which I just got back from the studio man!

That's so vein, but I gotta inspect these things, and notice all the teeney weeney minscule bits where I go wrong and moan about it for eternity!

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 23:36 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2006, 22:32
Posts: 315
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
Location: Kent, On the coast.
I've got Chris Isaak on.

_________________
A smile can change someones day!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 07:25 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Kerri wrote:
I'm listening to my bands new cd which I just got back from the studio man!

That's so vein, but I gotta inspect these things, and notice all the teeney weeney minscule bits where I go wrong and moan about it for eternity!


Can't you put a few songs of you on this website? It'll be great for us to be able to listen to you on a CD.

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 09:06 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Breugel wrote:
Kerri wrote:
I'm listening to my bands new cd which I just got back from the studio man!

That's so vein, but I gotta inspect these things, and notice all the teeney weeney minscule bits where I go wrong and moan about it for eternity!


Can't you put a few songs of you on this website? It'll be great for us to be able to listen to you on a CD.



Okay I promise I will at the end of the week, I shall put our new cd up, recording Tuesday

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 09:58 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Breugel wrote:
Can't you put a few songs of you on this website?

You can listen to a few on their MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/gownplease

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 03 Jul 2007, 21:41 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2006, 22:32
Posts: 315
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
Location: Kent, On the coast.
Westlife's Greatest hits, volume 1.

Maybe I shouldn't have admitted to that.

_________________
A smile can change someones day!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 03 Jul 2007, 22:12 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
nikkibear wrote:
Westlife's Greatest hits, volume 1.

Maybe I shouldn't have admitted to that.


Don't worry, I went to see them live last year :oops:

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 03 Jul 2007, 22:19 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
My own Empire Records Soundtrack compilation (on minidisc :roll: ) with all the songs missing off the original soundtrack! - Kerri would hate it as it has Jim(Gym) singing!

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 03 Jul 2007, 22:20 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2006, 22:32
Posts: 315
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
Location: Kent, On the coast.
Good one Kerri, I don't feel so bad now. :D

Think I'm going to get Ronan out in a bit too.

_________________
A smile can change someones day!


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 611 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: On ]