It is currently 24 Jan 2017, 22:24

All times are UTC+01:00


cron

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1055 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: 29 May 2007, 22:46 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
nikkibear wrote:
Will be here waiting to hear Kerri. Just one request....If you do turn into a chicken nugget can you post a picture on here for us all to see? :lol:

If you do turn into one i'd bet you'd be a burnt one tho :wink:

Sorry, your cooking's good really, it's the cooker that's broken

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 29 May 2007, 22:56 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
hey! The timer is actually broke I'll have you know! I can cook edible things, sometimes! I can prove it :D

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 May 2007, 06:07 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Ok, prove it, Kerri.
When can we all come over to enjoy your cooking?

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 May 2007, 15:35 
Offline
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006, 22:13
Posts: 593
Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Haha I'd rather pass thanks! Only kiddin', Kerri, you get well ripped for your cooking! :P

_________________
So much for London, home of the Brash, outrageous and free!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 May 2007, 15:58 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Becky wrote:
Haha I'd rather pass thanks! Only kiddin', Kerri, you get well ripped for your cooking! :P



I can't think why :roll:

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 11:53 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 11:43
Posts: 319
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
Location: South
Not been here in a while other than to look around and I'm going to vanish off again soon, but I just felt in an inspiration to post {that will no doubt annoy everyone here greatly} that I would let you all know that I am so happy despite everything because I have some totally amazing friends, {I was going to name you all, but there really isn't any need because two of you already know because I keep telling you via text and pm and the others it's splashed all across the forum how much I appreciate your endless support} who I know are always going to be here for me, help me, support me, and most of all appreciate the person I am without trying to change me, mock me, trick me. so yer I'm HAPPY with capital letters because it is a huge statement given that it's all down to those people.

*waves bye* might see you around here sometimes but I'm sure you'll be much happier without my weird rambling posts. So till I find the inspiration to post and not care that I am who I am and if no one else likes it they can put up with it enjoy yourselves and Take Care.

_________________
Amor est vitae essentia ~~~ Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 14:04 
Offline
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 15:32
Posts: 264
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
Location: Bracknell, Berks
Sall, sad to read you wont be around much I've liked talking with you on the forum (when I have posted).

On a completely different note (here goes, all's going to think I am weirder than I am but this is a mood/feeling thread). I feel as if I have to say this so you know what I am about. I don't post much on this forum I know as I feel as I don't have anything constructive to say most times and I don't want to make a twit of myself. Even though I am older than most people here I have very low self-esteem and it takes me ages to find the courage to post (I don't mind saying this as you wont know me if you bumped into me in the street). When I do post I edit it lots of times before anyone sees it as I think they are silly and pointless.

I absolutely love this site and everyone are wonderful here. I love reading and talking about Simon and it's nice to talk and share with fellow Simon fans. Thanks to all the people who reply and talk with me, it does help and whilst I am here I would like to apologise if any of my previous posts have been pointless and silly. (Perhaps I should go and find a forum for people like me but they dont love Simon!). Better go now before I dig myself a deeper hole :fool:


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 14:55 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 11:43
Posts: 319
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
Location: South
Debs wrote:
Sall, sad to read you wont be around much I've liked talking with you on the forum (when I have posted).

On a completely different note (here goes, all's going to think I am weirder than I am but this is a mood/feeling thread). I feel as if I have to say this so you know what I am about. I don't post much on this forum I know as I feel as I don't have anything constructive to say most times and I don't want to make a twit of myself. Even though I am older than most people here I have very low self-esteem and it takes me ages to find the courage to post (I don't mind saying this as you wont know me if you bumped into me in the street). When I do post I edit it lots of times before anyone sees it as I think they are silly and pointless.

I absolutely love this site and everyone are wonderful here. I love reading and talking about Simon and it's nice to talk and share with fellow Simon fans. Thanks to all the people who reply and talk with me, it does help and whilst I am here I would like to apologise if any of my previous posts have been pointless and silly. (Perhaps I should go and find a forum for people like me but they dont love Simon!). Better go now before I dig myself a deeper hole :fool:


Am back before dragging myself to work, case of having to move now rather than go back to sleep.

I've really enjoyed talking to you as well and for the record nothing you say is silly and pointless! The reason I stopped posting recently was I got confused over a thread which wasn't clearly explained in the first place and subsequently I couldn't face posting again as I got it wrong on more than one occasion and its just easier not to post. As far as I'm aware you haven't done anything like that so as far as I can tell your one step ahead of me!

I hope you keep posting here because in my eyes you make a very worthy contribution to the forums.

However that hasn't entirely influenced my decision to say I wouldn't be here much. The reason is a couple of things that add together, firstly I'm unwell at the moment and I need to focus on the tests I'm having and getting through them, and thanks to some very good friends I mentioned before I am getting through it much better than I anticipated. Secondly with my health issues I have found myself unable to deal with trying to find the nerve to post whilst in the back of my mind I'm constantly worrying that yet again I'm going to get it wrong and post the wrong thing and being told I'm breaking rules I weren't aware existed. It's just too much stress that I don't need right now, which is why I'd rather be on a forum where no matter what I know my friends there will support me.

On a last note I would like to say, you may not know someone in the physical sense but even knowing them virtually can make them the best friends in the world. They can offer support, friendship, be a confident and many other things so never ever dismiss someone you meet online as just a virtual being, without some of my online friends I wouldn't have got through the last few months. I owe them lots and I tell them often enough I appreciate them but in my eyes thats not often enough. Make sure you appreciate everyone.

Take Care




_________________
Amor est vitae essentia ~~~ Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 15:02 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Sall, I was a bit surprised to read all this.
I read that you are unwell. I do hope that everything will turn out just fine and that your health will be better very soon.
You take good care of yourself and I hope we can meet again in this virual world.

Big kisses xxxxx

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 15:10 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 11:43
Posts: 319
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
Location: South
I've been unwell for around six months to a year in one way or another but it has slowly got worse and with support I have managed to seek medical help. So the surprise is probably more that I felt so alienated from everyone here that I couldn't tell you until now when I feel I have no choice but to justify why I would only be around sporadically more than that I'm ill.

Thank you for your kind words and support. Look forward to speaking soon.

Take Care
Love 'n' huggles
Sall

_________________
Amor est vitae essentia ~~~ Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 17:29 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Debs wrote:
I don't post much on this forum I know as I feel as I don't have anything constructive to say most times and I don't want to make a twit of myself.

I know how that feels, I was on holby.tv a year before posting, I've recently gone back to lurking there. I'm still very much a lurker and I only really make the effort here because I have too. I've been on an email list for about 5 years and never once posted for fear of feeling like a tit.

But I quite frequently mess up and do things wrong and look like an idiot, it's part of life however I have a lot more confidence online than off, I think that due do this site I've become a 'little' bit more confident in general so hope that improves!

Sall: Take care, hope you start feeling better and come back soon

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 17:49 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Sall, take things gradually and all in your own time. I hope your immediate family and friends are of great moral support and guidance in your journey to full health.

We'll all look forward to your regular contributions in the future.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 21:45 
Offline
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 15:32
Posts: 264
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
Location: Bracknell, Berks
shelliwood wrote:
Debs wrote:
I don't post much on this forum I know as I feel as I don't have anything constructive to say most times and I don't want to make a twit of myself.

I know how that feels, I was on holby.tv a year before posting, I've recently gone back to lurking there. I'm still very much a lurker and I only really make the effort here because I have too. I've been on an email list for about 5 years and never once posted for fear of feeling like a tit.

But I quite frequently mess up and do things wrong and look like an idiot, it's part of life however I have a lot more confidence online than off, I think that due do this site I've become a 'little' bit more confident in general so hope that improves!

Sall: Take care, hope you start feeling better and come back soon

I lurk around holby.tv quite often just to read up on the views on Harry etc, I've only posted on there about 2 or 3 times but it's way too out of my league, even though the people on there do seem very pleasant. My confidence level is improving as I am getting to know people here and it's nice to know that I am not the only one and Shelli you're right about messing up being part of life, that's what life is all about I suppose, you live and learn and all that. Hope I'm not waffling on too much and I hope this is making sense.

Sall, I didn't realise you were unwell, hope you get better very soon. All the best and take care. xxx


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 22:06 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
What I would say is have confidence and faith in what you're thinking whether those thoughts remain private or accessible to other people whatever the topic on conversation. I've submitted comments in sub forums and thought "Oh S**t" but it doesn't prevent me from contributing.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a busy week. Out for dinner on Thursday, my nephew's birthday on Friday and going to see The Unexpected Guest on Saturday evening. Unfortunately, Simon ain't playing the lead role anymore but he's back in Casualty in approximately 4 and a half weeks.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 05 Jun 2007, 22:22 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2006, 22:32
Posts: 315
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
Location: Kent, On the coast.
You'll be fine Sall. We all need a bit of me time to sort ourselves out at times.

Clare, let us know what you think of Jack's performance in the play, and can you please explain to my nan that Frazer Hinds is not dead, she doesn't believe me for some reason even though for a supposedly dead man he give a rather good autograph. :lol:

_________________
A smile can change someones day!


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1055 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: On ]