It is currently 24 Feb 2017, 13:58

All times are UTC+01:00


cron

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1555 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 17:32 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Feeling peeved off due to the attack at Glasgow Airport this afternoon because I have friends and family who were jetting off today from that airport.

It's only a 40 minute drive from me so these attacks are getting closer to home, up to now it's been London that's been on the receiving end of such horrendous attacks.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 19:21 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
My beef is, I have a wobbley tooth, but I shouldn't obviusly :cry:

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 07:28 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
CLARE wrote:
Feeling peeved off due to the attack at Glasgow Airport this afternoon because I have friends and family who were jetting off today from that airport.

It's only a 40 minute drive from me so these attacks are getting closer to home, up to now it's been London that's been on the receiving end of such horrendous attacks.


That surely must have been scary for you. I do hope now the attacks in your country stop. They are probably doing this now, because you have a new Prime Minister. They probably hope by doing this, he decides to pull your troops back.

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 20:09 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
I've got mixed emotions about having to go to work tomorrow. Can't be a***d having to work in the same small(ish) office at the 'office witch' but looking forward to my 9 and a half day holiday which begins at 12noon on Thursday (5th).

Only 4 days and 4 hours to go and counting.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 20:53 
Offline
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006, 22:13
Posts: 593
Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Grrrr it well frustrates me all this bombing stuff, and god help us with Brown in charge, but I don't know how they will ever put an end to it? I mean how are they going to stop it? There's not much they can do? I durno, I mean I don't know much about the Police force but they can't stop drug dealing and other crimes, and our Army is fighting someone elses war, how are they going to stop Terrorism? I don't think they will, it's just going to get worse and worse, look at Bagdad, there's bombs there all the time.

_________________
So much for London, home of the Brash, outrageous and free!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 21:05 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Becky wrote:
Grrrr it well frustrates me all this bombing stuff, and god help us with Brown in charge, but I don't know how they will ever put an end to it? I mean how are they going to stop it? There's not much they can do? I durno, I mean I don't know much about the Police force but they can't stop drug dealing and other crimes, and our Army is fighting someone elses war, how are they going to stop Terrorism? I don't think they will, it's just going to get worse and worse, look at Bagdad, there's bombs there all the time.


We were watching a band at music in the park today and they shut off the electricity whilst the band was playing and asked them to leave the stage, and the 2000 people to move back 100 metres, because there was a bomb scare, whilst I was eyeing up my original spot in fron row, they searched bags!

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 12:38 
Offline
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished
User avatar

Joined: 18 Oct 2006, 22:32
Posts: 315
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
Location: Kent, On the coast.
I went to an 'Aerotone' class at the gym yesterday, why did I let my sister talk me into going? I had a great time and really enjoyed it, but today I ache in muscles I never knew existed, I'm waddling round the house like a little old lady.
Oh well I guess there's no pleasure without pain as they say.

_________________
A smile can change someones day!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 14:39 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
I'm right chuffed, I learnt a well hard song on guitar!

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 15:02 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Kerri wrote:
I'm right chuffed, I learnt a well hard song on guitar!


Which song is that?

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 15:25 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
anythign can happen in the next half hour, by enter shikari

but the more I play it, it seems easy now, so it's no longer hard if you get me!

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 17:57 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Perseverance, focus and practice Kerri, with these three qualities you'll master it perfectly. We've got every confidence in you.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 18:23 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Kerri wrote:
anythign can happen in the next half hour, by enter shikari

but the more I play it, it seems easy now, so it's no longer hard if you get me!


I just listened to it on YouTube, but it is not my thing. But I'm glad that you like it and that you can play along. Keep on practicing.

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 22:52 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Breugel wrote:
Kerri wrote:
anythign can happen in the next half hour, by enter shikari

but the more I play it, it seems easy now, so it's no longer hard if you get me!


I just listened to it on YouTube, but it is not my thing. But I'm glad that you like it and that you can play along. Keep on practicing.



hehe Enter Shikari are great but take a very odd person to like them, theyre very unique!

We are going to get frashed in London on Saturday, and can't think of any songs to play! I also have to make a speech on stage, thats not my strong point, speaking in general, uh oh!

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 23:04 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Kerri wrote:
I also have to make a speech on stage, thats not my strong point, speaking in general, uh oh!

Make Todd do it - he's got a bit of a posh (well spoken at least) voice

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Jul 2007, 23:07 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
shelliwood wrote:
Kerri wrote:
I also have to make a speech on stage, thats not my strong point, speaking in general, uh oh!

Make Todd do it - he's got a bit of a posh (well spoken at least) voice



haha that made me laugh :lol: he's just as common as me! If any of us are well spoken it is Ross, in fact he's right posh!!

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1555 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: On ]