It is currently 26 Feb 2017, 20:55

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2555 Next
Unread postPosted: 14 Aug 2007, 17:12 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
At this moment not so good.
I just had a small accident with my car.
I drove backwards with my car from the driveway. On the street there is always an orange lorry standing in the way. Because of that lorry, you can't see the traffic from that side coming towards you. We always have to drive on the road hoping no car is coming.
Until now we always had good fortune on our side.
'Until now' I said. While I was turning on the street, a car came out of nowhere for me. I stopped immediately and the other car tried to avoid me by driving on the other lane, but we've still hit each other. Luckily no big damage, but my heart was pounding like crazy. Of course, I was in fault and we have to pay the man for the damage on his car. He has a big scratch on his right back side. So it need to be painted again. I have no clue what it will cost us.
Our car, the back side lamp is broken and there are a few scratches as well.
I just went out to get some food for me and my husband. I can assure you that the food has become very expensive now.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Aug 2007, 18:04 
Kapturing Kapp
Kapturing Kapp

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Fave Character
Kerri wrote:
Meg R wrote:
I'm really happy and excited as I'm allowed to take my friend on holiday for a couple of day so bring on Thurs!!

Luv Meg
Xxxx

Have fun! Where are you going?

Gosport nd ISle of Wight sailing

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Aug 2007, 20:42 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Breugel wrote:
At this moment not so good.
I just had a small accident with my car.
I drove backwards with my car from the driveway. On the street there is always an orange lorry standing in the way. Because of that lorry, you can't see the traffic from that side coming towards you. We always have to drive on the road hoping no car is coming.
Until now we always had good fortune on our side.
'Until now' I said. While I was turning on the street, a car came out of nowhere for me. I stopped immediately and the other car tried to avoid me by driving on the other lane, but we've still hit each other. Luckily no big damage, but my heart was pounding like crazy. Of course, I was in fault and we have to pay the man for the damage on his car. He has a big scratch on his right back side. So it need to be painted again. I have no clue what it will cost us.
Our car, the back side lamp is broken and there are a few scratches as well.
I just went out to get some food for me and my husband. I can assure you that the food has become very expensive now.

That's awful! But I am glad you're okay :friends:

If you were my mum, how mad would you be if I was to go to a concert sunday night, having been grounded and specificaly banned from concerts. MY point is, that they're one of my favourite bands, and it isn't often a decent band plays near here! I don't have a ticket yet mind you..

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Aug 2007, 21:49 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
I'm glad you're OK Heidi, must have been a bit of a shock

Kerri - You're always in trouble and most of the time you're to blame - maybe you should think before you do things - other wise you ma will threaten stopping you from seeing Simon in theatre again, and you won't like that!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 15 Aug 2007, 09:34 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

Kerri wrote:
If you were my mum, how mad would you be if I was to go to a concert sunday night, having been grounded and specificaly banned from concerts. MY point is, that they're one of my favourite bands, and it isn't often a decent band plays near here! I don't have a ticket yet mind you..

Well, if I were your mum, I would ground you for the rest of your life, and yes, like Shelli says, I would ban you from theaters with Simon in.
From time to time you better listen to your mum because otherwise you just make it worse.
I know I sound boring. That is why I stop now before you throw something at me. :wink:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 15 Aug 2007, 14:10 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Sorry to hear about your crash, do you have insurance?

And yes tut tut Kerri! You should behave Like a proper young lady!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 15 Aug 2007, 14:24 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

Becky wrote:
Sorry to hear about your crash, do you have insurance?

Yes we have insurance, but the damage was luckily only minor, so it was better for us not to use our insurance but pay the damage just like that. The system in Belgium here is if you have an accident and you are in fault, the next time you have to pay your insurance fee, you have to pay more. You get punished by the insurance company if you have an accident. So, for us it was better this time to pay it cash immediately. Of course when there is a lot of damage, you have to use your insurance, then there is no other option.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 15 Aug 2007, 14:34 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
When my boss decided she would rearrange the shape of my car she paid cash well cheque to me personally and I had it fixed on the cheap {cost me nothing and the job was in done in an hour} whereas the garage wanted £300 for it so I charged her half the price of garage and made meself some money, the only shame was she didn't hit it hard enough to write it off :cry:

Always best to settle amicable where possible i think

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 15 Aug 2007, 17:04 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

Sall wrote:
When my boss decided she would rearrange the shape of my car she paid cash well cheque to me personally and I had it fixed on the cheap {cost me nothing and the job was in done in an hour} whereas the garage wanted £300 for it so I charged her half the price of garage and made meself some money, the only shame was she didn't hit it hard enough to write it off :cry:

Always best to settle amicable where possible i think

I agree with that. But as you said, it has to be possible. And it is always wise to put something in writing with a signature where the other party agrees that he/she was in fault and also agrees to pay the repair in cash. You never know that the day later the other party says that they have done nothing.
Yesterday I was in fault and the man from the car asked me to put something on paper. I agreed with him because I would do the same. You are strangers to each other and if it comes to money you can't always trust strangers.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 15 Aug 2007, 19:29 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

My new favourite word(s) - Tax rebate!

Hmm spending spree me thinks

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 17 Aug 2007, 17:18 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
Well I was Debafied first this morning which made me :lol: then during the day I've been Alified, Melafied and Katrinafied and now I;m really happy

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 20:07 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
I'm a little scared, tomorrow I have to go on a IPAF course (you can google it if you wish) which means I'll be going up Vehicle Mounted Platforms upto and over 26m. I hope it's not as windy as it is today or I'll be hanging on for dear life. I don't think I have a problem with heights, so I guess tomorrow I'll find out. unsure.gif

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 20:25 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Feeling really s***e to be honest, the office witch has had it in for me the past couple of days so it's difficult times. Don't know whether to throw a sickie or depress myself further by going in tomorrow.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 20:33 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
(((((Clare))))) Keep your chin up chuck, just remember what goes around, comes around. So she'll get her just deserts soon enough.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 20:34 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Shite is acceptable language here. If it's that bad maybe you should see your manager, the atmosphere shouldn't be that bad. Get it sorted or it's just gonna get worse

Report this post

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2555 Next