It is currently 27 Feb 2017, 10:33

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2955 Next
Unread postPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 10:45 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
I never would have made it- I get lost in my own town

I got my place at 6th form wahooooooooooooooo :) :D :) :D

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 15:45 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Im very happy for you Kerri!

Well I have the house to myself for three days, familys down in London! So I decided to make rice crispie cakes (Not complicated, very easy!) so I nipped to the shop and bought chocolate, only to get home and realise we had no rice crispie's so I went back. Then I put water into a pan, the chocolate in a bowl and put it over the pan, on the hob, this was going fine untill the water started spurting and bubling out the sides, hitting the flames and making the bigger lol! So I turned it off, but the choc wasn't melted, so I tried again, the same thing happened but luckily the choc had melted, then I cudn't find cake holder things so I had to use Tin foil, my kitchen is a mess, there are rice crispie's everywhere and chocolate too lol! And I have to wash up now, my step bro back after tea, he has to come back each day to make sure im not having any parties! :roll: lol!

Im going for a victoria spunge tomorow! :lol:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 16:04 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Becky, my dear, what a mess you've made just to melt chocolate.
You can always turn the fire a bit lower so the water stays hot but it does not bubble anymore and in that way your chocolate definitely melts.
:lol:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 28 Aug 2007, 20:59 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
CLARE wrote:
What course/licence were you successful in achieving today? A 16 hour day is a long one but "well done" anyway - congratulations.

Kerri wrote:
nikkibear wrote:
Hi guys, I'm absolutely shattered, been up since 2am to get to the course and didn't get home till after 6pm. Although I'm shattered I'm not that tired as I'm so excited I passed and got the license. :happydance: :yahoo:

Well done *high five* 8)

Sorry guys, I've only just seen this as I haven't been around.
I got a licence to operate at heights (IPAF) http://www.eplaccess.co.uk/default.asp?Page=Product2Text and http://www.eplaccess.co.uk/Default.asp?Page=Product4Text The up side is I can now start a new job, but the downside is if I mess up I could go to prison.

Nothing like being 45 foot up and feeling a sharp breeze, thank god for brown trousers is all I can say. :lol:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 31 Aug 2007, 14:56 

I really fancied a custard donut!
went to tescos, brought some, got back, bit into one and it was jam, so I STILL really fancy a custard donut!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 31 Aug 2007, 22:29 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Absolutely knackered! Been on two courses for work two day's in a row - nearly fell asleep this afternoon (along with half the room)

Was planining on starting my new book 'Dearly Deovted Dexter' but thought too many brain cells would be involved after the first chapter, so decide to watch some crap TV instead - I watched the first ep of a series called She Wolf Of London (let me guess no one has heard of it) now I need to rewatch the rest of the 19 episdoes - Oh dear what a chore :P

Mmmm Doughnuts - Hey Kerri I found a Myspace group for you http://groups.myspace.com/shakeaway

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 01 Sep 2007, 11:19 

shelliwood wrote:

Mmmm Doughnuts - Hey Kerri I found a Myspace group for you http://groups.myspace.com/shakeaway

No.way.
I have so joined

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 10 Sep 2007, 18:46 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Tired, was a nominated IT person today (major computer changes today at work) so I had to get to work early (before everyone else in my office,) I knew doing the training was a bad idea unsure.gif . Now for next week or so everytime they can't figure out how to do something on the new system I'll get asked. Not too bad, kinda fun but tiring

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 12 Sep 2007, 22:31 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

:oops: Double post - never mind

Very pleased. Got a new MP3 player! My old one only 9 months old decided to be a git and stop responding and doing strange things like switching it's self on at 5 in the morning! So took it back to the shop and got an exchange better model - loads more features, sleeker looking and funky blue lighting on it, for the same price as my older boring one - it's amazing what 9 months difference can make to technology

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 15:04 

I've had a rather awesome day today 8) So I'm ever so slightly hyper and excited for the weekend, We have turned my bands singers garage into a practice place and we get to use it for the first time tomorrow, I can't wait :D

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 16:43 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
well done Kerry

I'm in a bad mood mainly because of ridiculous rules that don't make sense but then I didn't really expect anything different from the organisation in question so at least they haven't surprised me.

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 16:47 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Tired, weary & severely p****d off, the excess undone workload means I'm going into work tomorrow - voluntarily - to get it cleared up as much as possible. There's things of mine lying on 3 desks so I'll be really busy.

Tomorrow night, I may just abandon the diet for the night and have a right good bevvy.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 17:12 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Everyone seems to be on a downer today and I'm just gonna add to it.

My cute little fluffy pictured left - died on us earlier :cry: So my Bio on the gallery is definately never going to change now in memory of my little piggy (for those who don't know what I'm talking about - http://www.simonmaccorkindale.net/gallery/profile.php?uid=1) this also mean I can't pretend I'm really a Guiean Pig any more

Great way to start a weekend - but at least I'm not working, sorry about that Clare

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 14 Sep 2007, 17:39 
Top Poster
Top Poster

You're alright Shelli, I'd rather work than have my pet die on me. Twice previously, cats I've had have been taken to the vets to be put down and that was a horrible feeling.

Years gone past, I've worked Saturdays twice a year - tomorrow will be the 3rd time in a matter of weeks.

S**t happens I guess in different guises.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 17 Sep 2007, 21:45 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
Shelli - Sorry about fluffy (((((Shelli))))).

I'm bored and annoyed. I was supposed to have started a new job last week, which due to stupid red tape isn't going to happen till next week, bloody politics!!

I guess the up side to that is I get an extra week on here. :P

Report this post

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2955 Next