It is currently 17 Jan 2017, 18:18

All times are UTC+01:00


cron

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 3955 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 19:51 
Offline
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006, 22:13
Posts: 593
Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Grrr, i'm in a nursery on work placement from college all this week, and I hate it, the manager really dosen't like me (mind you I doubt she likes anyone) and snaps at me constantly, they treat me like im 12. Although the kids are lovely. I had to fill in a diary for each day, on the front its says the usual, name, place of placement, date, and then Job title, to which I wrote 'Skivvy' sums it all up really.

_________________
So much for London, home of the Brash, outrageous and free!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 20:03 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Becky wrote:
Grrr, i'm in a nursery on work placement from college all this week, and I hate it, the manager really dosen't like me (mind you I doubt she likes anyone) and snaps at me constantly, they treat me like im 12. Although the kids are lovely. I had to fill in a diary for each day, on the front its says the usual, name, place of placement, date, and then Job title, to which I wrote 'Skivvy' sums it all up really.

Welcome to the world or work! :P

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 20:30 
Offline
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006, 22:13
Posts: 593
Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
haha, just what my mum said! I want sympathy and lots of it lol!

_________________
So much for London, home of the Brash, outrageous and free!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 20:47 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Becky wrote:
haha, just what my mum said! I want sympathy and lots of it lol!

Not gonna get any from me,just ask Kerri - she doens't call me second mother for nothing! :lol:

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 16 Mar 2008, 01:20 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
I'm bricking it! I have to be in London in 11 hours, to play in a national competition semi-final with my band- and our drummer and bassist just quit! So I'm currently teaching a couple of mates the song.. oh dear... we're doomed..

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 22 Mar 2008, 18:19 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Kerri wrote:
I'm bricking it! I have to be in London in 11 hours, to play in a national competition semi-final with my band- and our drummer and bassist just quit! So I'm currently teaching a couple of mates the song.. oh dear... we're doomed..

How did it go? Couldn't the drummer and bassist just wait until the competition to quit?

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 23 Mar 2008, 00:28 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Breugel wrote:
Kerri wrote:
I'm bricking it! I have to be in London in 11 hours, to play in a national competition semi-final with my band- and our drummer and bassist just quit! So I'm currently teaching a couple of mates the song.. oh dear... we're doomed..

How did it go? Couldn't the drummer and bassist just wait until the competition to quit?


We didn't get through. But the host was outraged so took our cd to give to the managment at her record label. She's no 1. in the dance/club charts and is doing eurovision, so I'm guessing it's a good label... so at least we got something out of it. and we had a fun day too! They couldn't wait because their morals, principals, pride and ego's were at risk- you know what men are like!
So we have a perminent bassist now, lots of gigs lined up, but no drummer! good times

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 24 Mar 2008, 20:56 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Still hate Youtube - don't appreciate being swared at either

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 24 Mar 2008, 21:39 
Offline
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006, 22:13
Posts: 593
Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Oh? What happened?

_________________
So much for London, home of the Brash, outrageous and free!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 29 Mar 2008, 20:34 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
I was feeling kinda p****d off for a short spell this afternoon after Celtic getting beat but perked up after a couple of red wines and some party music on the radio, life's too short to worry!

9 weeks to go (yesterday) till Sleuth - Simonnnnnnnnnnnnn! - and Alcudia the following day. Not that I'm counting. Ha Ha.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 29 Mar 2008, 20:42 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
CLARE wrote:
I was feeling kinda p****d off for a short spell this afternoon after Celtic getting beat but perked up after a couple of red wines and some party music on the radio, life's too short to worry!

9 weeks to go (yesterday) till Sleuth - Simonnnnnnnnnnnnn! - and Alcudia the following day. Not that I'm counting. Ha Ha.


That means it's 8 weeks to go for me, not that I'm counting either :oops:

Don't worry, it's only football :P

I'm feeling nervous, again. I think you can guess what tomorrow is! unsure.gif

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 29 Mar 2008, 20:53 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Would it be something to do with cars and test? Go on Kerri, break a leg as the saying goes. You go girl!

It seems ages since I booked my Sleuth tickets but every weekend is one weekend less to count, I'm well counting the days loud 'n' proud - c'mon, it's Simon we're talking here. Male perfection personified.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Mar 2008, 16:42 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
CLARE wrote:
Would it be something to do with cars and test? Go on Kerri, break a leg as the saying goes. You go girl!

It seems ages since I booked my Sleuth tickets but every weekend is one weekend less to count, I'm well counting the days loud 'n' proud - c'mon, it's Simon we're talking here. Male perfection personified.



I PASSED!

Yeeeeeeahhhhh. I've already been for a cruise, to tescos, for milkshake :)

I thought I had failed in the first 2 minutes as a car came on the outside of me on a roundabout and didnt stop, and cut my up, but the examiner said I dealt with it well! yey

edit: I had my signed simon picture that said "luck and love" also I found a penny thismorning and my mum said "find a penny, pick it up, and all day youll have good luck"

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Mar 2008, 17:21 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Congratulations Kerri, fabulous news. I'm dead chuffed for you, it's a great feeling, eh? There's no stopping you now.

Time to pop the champagne open.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 31 Mar 2008, 08:29 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Well done, Kerri!
I am so happy I don't live near you :lol: :lol:

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 3955 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Magpie [Bot] and 0 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: On ]