It is currently 18 Jan 2017, 06:56

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4055 Next
Unread postPosted: 01 Apr 2008, 11:20 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Breugel wrote:
Well done, Kerri!
I am so happy I don't live near you :lol: :lol:

If you did, I'd take you for a spin :roll:

I've become a taxi service to my friends!! I drove to the beach yesterday, got lost about 6 times, ended up in a place called wheely, and had to ask some old lady for directions haha

But we got there eventually, and it was proper nice and sunny, perfect for some good old fish and chips!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 03 Apr 2008, 21:46 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Just got back from my first St.Johns ambulance meeting, was good fun! Great bunch of people. We did resuscitation on this dummy, I must admit I felt like abit of a spoon asking a rubber/plastic torso and head if it was ok and could it open its eyes for me when it clearly wasn't going to, but learnt alot in just a couple of hours! Glad I went, off for two weeks though now, look forward to going again! :)

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 04 Apr 2008, 18:47 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Becky wrote:
Just got back from my first St.Johns ambulance meeting, was good fun! Great bunch of people. We did resuscitation on this dummy, I must admit I felt like abit of a spoon asking a rubber/plastic torso and head if it was ok and could it open its eyes for me when it clearly wasn't going to, but learnt alot in just a couple of hours! Glad I went, off for two weeks though now, look forward to going again! :)

Good on you that you do this. You never know when you can use these skills.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 04 Apr 2008, 19:42 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Cheers. Yeah I think everyone should know basic first aid, like you say you never know when you may need to use them!
I'm actually doing it as I want to study Paramedic Science at Uni and they recommended St.Johns ambulance to get some experience and stuff. Damn hard course to get onto so I'm doing everything they say lol!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 04 Apr 2008, 23:35 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
I blame my friends and Asda's deal for me owning an Xbox 360! Now to buy games, must look for Guitar Heros :P

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 14:08 
Mikah's Muse
Mikah's Muse

Hi folks, I'm back in the land of the communicating. I've been down south, doing a craft show in London for five days and then getting spoiled rotten by my parents for three. Drove back up on Thursday, reorganised show stuff yesterday, and now it's time for washing and housework - yippee!! :cry: Or I could curl up on the sofa with the DVDs that James dropped down for me, including at least one appearance of Simon, tho' I'd probably fall asleep - shows are very hard work - so I guess I better get on with being a good little wife! :haha:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 05 Apr 2008, 16:57 
Top Poster
Top Poster

The housework and wifey type things can wait - Simon is much more of an attraction surely. Promise James the world and your full attention tomorrow.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 17 Apr 2008, 21:32 
Mikah's Muse
Mikah's Muse

I'm still having problems with the good little wife bit, tho' cooking is back on the agenda, and I'm well up with the washing, but the ironing pile is growing alarmingly. Knitting, and falling asleep in front of the TV are both going well. :lol: Definitely getting excited about Sleuth - ?5 and a half weeks to go - tho' I think I'll probably manage not to explode. Not sure what I'll do afterwards tho' - how long will it be before we get to see him again? :cry:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 17 Apr 2008, 21:53 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Ali G wrote:
I'm still having problems with the good little wife bit, tho' cooking is back on the agenda, and I'm well up with the washing, but the ironing pile is growing alarmingly. Knitting, and falling asleep in front of the TV are both going well. :lol: Definitely getting excited about Sleuth - ?5 and a half weeks to go - tho' I think I'll probably manage not to explode. Not sure what I'll do afterwards tho' - how long will it be before we get to see him again? :cry:

Well for us Southerner's it depends on whether it goes West End or not? For Northerns not sure but Simon will be worth the trip to the capital of England, right?

On a side note - I might be getting a new job, still with the tree huggers and short term to start with but could develop from there

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 06:48 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Thank God it's Friday, I'm looking forward to a nice 'n' quiet weekend doing as little as possible.

Only 6 weeks till Sleuth for me now and most definitely counting, this is one of the things which is pulling me through each passing working week. The excitement is building.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 12:09 
Kapturing Kapp
Kapturing Kapp

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Fave Character
Happy as i've still got a few days of my easter holiday left!

Luv Meg
Xxxx

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 14:49 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Well, I'm in a bit of a mess! I decided I wanted to change my room a bit, so I thought right I will put my old desk up, so me and Ben (step bro) smashed up the desk I was using and took it to the tip, I got back, started putting the old one together only to discover I didn't have the main bit that supports it, it got thrown out when we moved! So my dad had to find out...he's not at all pleased!! But for now I have improvised with Uni prospectus's and a speaker! Hope it lasts the week til I can afford a new one! Just so typically me! :roll:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 18 Apr 2008, 16:59 

Becky wrote:
Well, I'm in a bit of a mess! I decided I wanted to change my room a bit, so I thought right I will put my old desk up, so me and Ben (step bro) smashed up the desk I was using and took it to the tip, I got back, started putting the old one together only to discover I didn't have the main bit that supports it, it got thrown out when we moved! So my dad had to find out...he's not at all pleased!! But for now I have improvised with Uni prospectus's and a speaker! Hope it lasts the week til I can afford a new one! Just so typically me! :roll:

haha nice work xD

my puppy chewed up my laptop charger so I've gotta use the home pc, this means I can't watch tv too :lol:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 23 Apr 2008, 19:37 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

I need a rant, therefore I apologize in advance.

Basically I just can't see the point in anything right now, everything annoys me, college bores me, I'm not motivated to work, so I'm missing deadlines. Ive got a drama exam in two weeks and we are no where near ready. People at home are doing my head in. I've no energy or motivation to do anything. I don't wanna work but I don't wanna be at college anymore. So many things are doing my head in. I split up with my girlfriend just before I went on holiday and now we are not talking, I don't know whats going on. I'm constantly skint! No one takes me seriously and no one listens. And I can't do anything right. I'm struggling to see the point in things right now, like I'm at college, I'm then likely to go to Uni, for what a piece of paper and thousands in debt? Then just to work for the rest of my life.... I know I can't change it, it's life, but I just feel like Grrrrr.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 23 Apr 2008, 19:44 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Becky wrote:
I'm struggling to see the point in things right now, like I'm at college, I'm then likely to go to Uni, for what a piece of paper and thousands in debt? Then just to work for the rest of my life.... I know I can't change it, it's life, but I just feel like Grrrrr.

Well your other choice is similar - get a job NOW and then 'just to work for the rest of your(my) life' life still ends up the same way.

What do you want to do? Thought about a apprenticeship - get paid and study?

Report this post

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4055 Next