It is currently 23 Jan 2017, 11:36

All times are UTC+01:00


cron

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 4955 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: 31 Aug 2008, 19:46 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
No Mamma Mia! :P

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 31 Aug 2008, 20:00 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
I thought it was Grease! :wink:

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Sep 2008, 22:20 
Offline
Mikah's Muse
Mikah's Muse
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jan 2008, 19:05
Posts: 117
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Kilbarchan
Why is it that almost everytime I'm here, I'm the only one in?? It's a very big and scary place when you're on your own! unsure.gif I guess the reason is that I'm one of the few who usually doesn't have anything to get up for, so I go to bed at pretty weird times. The other evening James and I were just pottering, getting bits and pieces done, and suddenly it was 4 am! :shock: So we went to bed and slept till lunchtime. :lol:


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 02 Sep 2008, 23:07 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Ali G wrote:
Why is it that almost everytime I'm here, I'm the only one in?? It's a very big and scary place when you're on your own! unsure.gif I guess the reason is that I'm one of the few who usually doesn't have anything to get up for, so I go to bed at pretty weird times. The other evening James and I were just pottering, getting bits and pieces done, and suddenly it was 4 am! :shock: So we went to bed and slept till lunchtime. :lol:

Cos I'm a light weight who goes to bed about 10, as I have to get up at 7.00ish. It takes me ages to get to sleep my brain starts working when I get into bed so takes at least an hour to fall asleep so I go to be early to solve that problem

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 03 Sep 2008, 09:16 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Busy, busy, busy!!!! Gosh, what a life. :lol:
We finally found a second guitar player for our band. That brings us to 5 members now. 2 girls and 3 boys. On October we have a live gig on a radio station. Our singer is getting nervous already :lol:

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 03 Sep 2008, 20:15 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Breugel wrote:
Busy, busy, busy!!!! Gosh, what a life. :lol:
We finally found a second guitar player for our band. That brings us to 5 members now. 2 girls and 3 boys. On October we have a live gig on a radio station. Our singer is getting nervous already :lol:


Can we listen to the radio station online?

We had a live performance in october on radio too. But we have broke up - so I guess not

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 04 Sep 2008, 17:12 
Offline
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006, 22:13
Posts: 593
Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Kerri I have no credit so I couldn't text you back nor ring you. Come on msn?
You ok? What happened!? - with the band I mean

_________________
So much for London, home of the Brash, outrageous and free!


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 04 Sep 2008, 21:21 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
shelliwood wrote:
Ali G wrote:
Why is it that almost everytime I'm here, I'm the only one in?? It's a very big and scary place when you're on your own! unsure.gif I guess the reason is that I'm one of the few who usually doesn't have anything to get up for, so I go to bed at pretty weird times. The other evening James and I were just pottering, getting bits and pieces done, and suddenly it was 4 am! :shock: So we went to bed and slept till lunchtime. :lol:

Cos I'm a light weight who goes to bed about 10, as I have to get up at 7.00ish. It takes me ages to get to sleep my brain starts working when I get into bed so takes at least an hour to fall asleep so I go to be early to solve that problem



Come this point in the week, I'm tired 'n' weary - that's what comes of 6am rises. I'm out the door and on my way to work no later than 7am so if I last till 11pm still up, I'm doing well. Total amateur when it comes to late nights.

I'm looking forward to just chillin' this weekend, I can feel a total relaxed weekend coming on.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 08 Sep 2008, 22:16 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
Anybody know what this "the world is going to end on 10th september" lark is all about?!

How odd!

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 10 Sep 2008, 12:54 
Offline
Kapturing Kapp
Kapturing Kapp
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2008, 19:19
Posts: 63
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Barrow-In-Furness
^ Yep, In Sweeden they have made a machine in which they are trying to experiment with The Big Bang thingy, but they switched it on at 8:30am this morning and everyone is fine so yanno. :roll:

I'm at school and I've never been so depressed I just want to talk to my baby (Laurie) and Steph and Jade ect.
I need to write my Marlie fic *cries*.

_________________
"Oh god, not another one!"

I'm Wicked through & through...

"Next minute there was Jam spreaded all up the Motorway" - Ann.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 10 Sep 2008, 15:21 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2006, 21:47
Posts: 919
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Location: Ipswich (farmer land), England, UK
You say we are all fine
but I panicked this morning!!
I normally leave at 7.55 to catch the bus, and it was 7.45 and I had a bit of a time lapse and my brain was convinced that I needed to leave. So I legged it up the bus stop. and I had been on the bus about 10 minutes, and I couldn't work out why my phone said 7.59.. and I was really scared and I started looking round to see if other peoples watches said the same, and I started banging my phone in case it had froze! I thought it was the Swedish dude's plan going wrong!

Then I just realised that I had accidently left the house 10 minutes early..woops.

_________________
Sweet.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 10 Sep 2008, 16:43 
Offline
Kapturing Kapp
Kapturing Kapp
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2008, 19:19
Posts: 63
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Barrow-In-Furness
:lol: you idiot :P.

I hate proxys, the font colours don't work :roll:

_________________
"Oh god, not another one!"

I'm Wicked through & through...

"Next minute there was Jam spreaded all up the Motorway" - Ann.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 10 Sep 2008, 18:39 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Looking outside, it's rather depressingly raining - bugger it! I don't like not being able to get out for my usual evening walk.

As for the crazy scientists predicting the end of the world at 8.30am this morning, it put me in mind of David Ike who walked the same kinda walk a few years ago and we're still here to tell the tale.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 10 Sep 2008, 18:42 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
CLARE wrote:
Looking outside, it's rather depressingly raining - bugger it! I don't like not being able to get out for my usual evening walk.

As for the crazy scientists predicting the end of the world at 8.30am this morning, it put me in mind of David Ike who walked the same kinda walk a few years ago and we're still here to tell the tale.

Yeah but isn't this experiment supposed to run for 4 months before it really kicks off? It still could all end

And on that positive note . . . :lol:

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 10 Sep 2008, 20:49 
Offline
Top Poster
Top Poster
User avatar

Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 13:47
Posts: 1318
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Well, if it's gonna take 4 months at least we'll get another festive period to enjoy :partyhard: Whose party for the 'Team Simon' party then?


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 812 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 4955 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: On ]