1. Where are you right now? Um, at home sitting in front of my computer screen, typing this.
2. What is your shoe size? 7 - I have flat feet.
3. Are you allergic to anything? Have a high sensitivity to chemicals (yuck!) and MSG.
4. Do you have any pets? Not yet - would like to have a menagerie of animal companions.
5. What colour(s) do you wear most? Black, white, and as many colours of the rainbow as I can.
6. Do you speak any other language other than English? A bit of French: I like learning new languages.
7. What countries have you been to? Guyana in South America (parents' birth country), Trinidad and Tobago (was there during the 1990 attempted coup), Barbados, France, USA, Canada.
8. Favourite day of the week (except for Saturday of course!!): Sunday, Sunday!
9. Favourite memory of the last 12 months? A long September weekend alone in Penzance. Walked across to St Michael's Mount (location for the RoS episode: "The Swords of Wayland."). Lovely weather.
10. Your most over-used word/ phrase? "Fascinating" and "Interesting."
11. What do you do when you get bored? Take my imagination for walkies and daydreams.
12. What's the last film you saw? "The Golden Compass" in Leicester Square. I'm not really into today's films.
13. What's your favourite book? Haven't an all round fave, but I'm really fired up by "Builders of the Pacific Coast" by Lloyd Kahn at the moment.
14. Favourite age you've been so far? Current age (39). But then, if I could travel back in time to 1980...
15. What is you current desktop picture? A digital painting of a night island landscape where a panther looks out to sea and orca whales are travelling to another island in the distance.
16. What was the last thing you said to someone? "See you."
17. What's your favourite song at the moment? "Breakin' Down (Sugar Samba)" by Julia & Company. Real vintage stuff!
18. What's your favourite radio station? I stopped listening to radio donkeys years ago.
19. What should you be doing right now? Working on my creative arts venture.
20. Share a random fact about yourself! I'm still trying to decide which side of the universe I'm on.