It is currently 19 Jan 2017, 03:17

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

TV Schedule put together using DigiGuide

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Unread postPosted: 30 Dec 2006, 23:29 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
OMG the Dinosuar Hunter is not on this week, damn, and I've missed it the other 35 weeks it's been on, oh well hopefully it will play again.

Seriously I'm going to cheer when I see last showing, just so I don't have to type the same thing every week. OK rant over, back to the schedule

01/01 Monday
17.15 ITV3
Death On The Nile
Detective Hercule Poirot investigates the death of a honeymooning heiress who has stolen her best friend's fiance and crossed most of the other passengers at some time in the past - giving them all a motive for murder. Peter Ustinov's first appearance as Poirot.

02/01 Tuesday
11.00 UKTV Gold (also on +1)
Casualty 19x08 Three's A Crowd

03/01 Wednesday
Casualty 19x09 Little White Lies

04/01 Thursday
Casualty 19x10 Dangerous Games

05/01 Friday
Casualty 19x11 Horses For Courses

06/01 Saturday
20.20 BBC1
Casualty 21x19 Fish Out of Water
The gang decide to get away from all the recent tragedy, but their seaside trip goes horribly wrong. Nathan's mother causes havoc for her son, with unexpected results for Selena.

07/01 Sunday
20.00 ITV 4
Quatermass - Ringstone Round
Professor Bernard Quatermass returns to London after years living in the Scottish Highlands, and is shocked to discover the city in a state of anarchy. After witnessing Russian and American spacecraft being destroyed by an unknown force, he is taken to an observatory in the country by astronomer Joe Kapp, and is intrigued by groups of hippie-like youngsters known as the Planet People who have gathered at a local stone circle, Ringstone Round.

Report this post

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]