Guests (and logged out members)
Guest can post in most sections so feel free to post an introduction here
If you've got a questions before registering - post here or Contact UsReasons not to register:
1. Guest can post reply's and start new topics anyway, so what's the point?Reasons to register?
1. It's free
2. Ability to vote in polls, guests can reply to current topics and start new posts, but all posts are moderated first.
3. Access to a Simon gallery with over 100 high quality scans (and growing,) mainly of photo's I've collected, like this one (tho much larger) these will never be added to the main site:
4. To listen to the audio of the interview Simon did with us in 2007, 2008 and 2009, listening to his reply's is so different to reading them
5. To have access to the chat room, where an 'official chat' is held every Saturday
6. To get occasional emails about what's happening here if you haven't been about for a while.
This can now be done without being a member Subscribe to Newsletters
7. To be able to subscribe to topics - so you can be notified when a new post is made - good way to keep up to date with what's going on here
8. If you haven't registered but find yourself coming back here regularly and post maybe you should join?
If you still don't feel like joining then but still want to lurk about then do so, and post if/when you feel ready - after a few post you might want to join after all