It is currently 23 Jan 2017, 11:30

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

TV Schedule put together using DigiGuide

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Is this helpful?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 5 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sort Of 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 5
Unread postPosted: 20 Jan 2007, 12:18 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Quite a Simon filled week :lol:

22/01 Monday
11.00 UKTV Gold (also +1)
Casualty 19x22 The Cost Of Honesty

13.40 Five
At The Midnight Hour
Contemporary murder mystery about a young nanny who tries to unite a troubled child with his widowed father by unravelling the mystery that surrounds the mother's death.

23/01 Tuesday
04.00 Hallmark
Running Wild (Signed again)

08.35 Sky Movies 2
The Dinosuar Hunter
Julia and her brother Daniel join kindly archaeologist Jack in finding a Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton in their bone-dry hometown. But sly fossil collector 'Hump' Hinton is offering a big reward to ensure that he gets there first.

10.30 This Morning
Presented by Fern Britton and Phillip Schofield. Simon MacCorkindale, Casualty's Harry Harper, drops in for a chat. Plus an exclusive report from inside the sanctuary dedicated to rescuing dancing bears in India. Also Darcey Bussell talks about her new fitness book and retiring from the Royal Ballet.

Casualty 19x23 Truth Will Out

16.00 Sky Movies 2
The Dinosuar Hunter
Julia and her brother Daniel join kindly archaeologist Jack in finding a Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton in their bone-dry hometown. But sly fossil collector 'Hump' Hinton is offering a big reward to ensure that he gets there first.

24/01 Wednesday
Casualty 19x24 Hoping, Wishing, Longing

25/01 Thursday
07.00 Sci Fi (Also on +1)
La Femme Nikita 01x04 Charity
It's kill or be killed for street girl turned elite assassin Nikita. When cosying up to a money launderer on a job, Nikita starts getting warm mushy feelings. Then the horrible truth is revealed! (edit shelli: I highly recommend this if you've never seen Simon play a bad guy before)

Casualty 19x25 Naming Names

26/01 Friday
08.45 Sky Movies 8
The Dinosuar Hunter

Casualty 19x26 Boys Don't Cry

15.45 Sky Movies 8
The Dinosuar Hunter

27/01 Saturday
20.50 BBC1
Casualty 21x22 Countdown
Kelsey and Nathan reach an uneasy agreement, while Selena has an answer to Nathan's question.

28/01 Sunday
20.00 ITV4
Quatermass
An Endangered Species Part 3 of 4
Quatermass risks his life to set a trap for the alien force, but the arrival of a group of Planet People at the stone circle near Kapp's house puts his plans in jeopardy.

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 20 Jan 2007, 12:23 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
Must remember to record This Morning on Tuesday...also I saw the poll and just had to say please don't stop this section I've just come across it and without wouldn't know that Simon was on at all unless you count cas on a sat night so thanks I appreciate the listing.

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 20 Jan 2007, 13:28 
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
Simon on This Morning, cant wait! Also, Ive been waiting for ages to see La Femme Nikita, never seen it before, didn't know he plays a baddie in it though, that will be different, a side of him Ive never seen before. Love this section too wow what a week of Simon, the video recorder will be busy this week.

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 20 Jan 2007, 18:43 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Debs wrote:
didn't know he plays a baddie in it though, that will be different, a side of him Ive never seen before.

Even if you have seen him as a bad guy none are nearly close as this guy to evil, even him as Horton in Poltergiest: The Legacy doesn't come close! And he plays it VERY well, very believeable so a little disturbing.

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 20 Jan 2007, 20:46 
Lucius' Lover
Lucius' Lover

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Fave Character
So much Simon, yeah.
I really want to see him play a baddy!!!

xMandyx

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 26 Jan 2007, 17:07 
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier

Hi, does anyone know when the Sci-Fi channel will be showing 'Charity' again as I missed it cause my Sky hasnt been working all week and not being mended until tomorrow. On reading all the comments about it at holbytv makes me want to see it even more, sounds like I missed a really good (not seen before) bad guy Simon. Thanks.

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 26 Jan 2007, 17:19 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Unfortunately it's not going to be repeated anytime soon (will have to wait till it comes back round again, so a few months)

You can see a clip here (I do have more clips to add just not enough time at the moment!)

Last edited by shelliwood on 01 Feb 2009, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 26 Jan 2007, 19:33 
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier

Thanks for the clip, it looks really good, cant wait until it comes round again, will be worth waiting for. Simon plays the bad guy part really well, he's great at everything he does isn't he?

Report this post

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]