Are yours Friends or Foes?

Mine the latter, and idiots at that. :crazy:

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 04 Apr 2007, 09:03 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
Well at my mums, the ones to the right are pretty sound, on the left, durno dont talk much to them, although they have extremely lively and noisy children...

At my dads the house to the right is empty the occupiers of the house on the left are horrible! Chavs! Their parents are ok but the kids are evil, they try to kick my cats and once threw half a brick at my sisters head after that me and my step brother went out and he gave them a few black eyes! They havent done anything since really except shout stuff! :?

Hopefully some nice new neighbours will move in nextdoor!! :)

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 06 Apr 2007, 20:54 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
My place, there noisey loud and weird on the left, and the right well they are only there part of the time so don't take any notice of them!

My Dads, well dunno about next door so much but down below is cool, we keep swapping mobile ringtones!

My Nans there cool dunno there there most of the time on both sides and my other grandparents theres land on either side belonging to either my grandparents or the neighbours so the neighbours are like quarter a mile away!

{yes I regularly live at all four places}

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 07 Apr 2007, 14:42 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
Lived here 11 years and I don't think I have ever spoken to one of my neighbours! But I may have spoken to the others at a young age! :? But I think they don't like us, because my dogs noisey, and were noisey and play music loudly, but I figured it was okay cos my house is detatched :D

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 07 Apr 2007, 15:21 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

My neighbours are horrible they shut the dog in this large wire cage thingy {tis taller than a peson and about the length of a small car} and it keeps howling

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 07 Apr 2007, 15:58 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
All we get from our neighbours is a lot of footballs in the garden (and in the tree,) 4 since about 5 yesterday!

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 07 Apr 2007, 16:00 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

My old neighbour now plays professional footie and we used to get heaps of balls over the fence especially when half his footie mates were round, in the end we played footie over the fence!

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 07 Apr 2007, 16:53 
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
My neighbours make me laugh cause they are always trying to get the best parking space, as soon as someone leaves in the car you can always guarantee someone runs out of their house and parks their car in the place that has just been vacated. I'm sure some of them keep watch waiting for someone to go out!

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 22 Apr 2007, 14:34 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Our neighbours are really nice, like part of the family. The house the other side is empty, even though some woman bought it about a year ago but has yet to move in. We do have a lot of chavsters moving into the street now, which is not good news; the ones over the way are currently using their back garden as a dirt track for their mini motorbikes - that's fun when you're trying to have a quiet afternoon in the sunshine :x

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 22 Apr 2007, 17:15 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
One side has just sold their house. I hope we get someone nice moving in, hopefully they'll at least talk to us. The ones there at the moment haven't spoken to us since she had a baby, maybe it's because we suspect it was the lodgers, not the husbands. :lol:

Report this post

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: 22 Apr 2007, 18:26 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Discovered last week that my neighbours have a monitor thingy on them for causing disturbances and we have been advised not to get the noise people involved privately we just have to wait and see what happens.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Neighbours
Unread postPosted: 24 May 2007, 11:03 

I was remarking to my sister the other day that everyone round our way seems to be fencing themselves in now - most, if not all, of the surrounding gardens now have 6ft fences all around them. Maybe it's because of all the neighbours from hell, I dunno, but it's just a shame that nobody seems to wants to be civil any more.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 24 May 2007, 11:32 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Alec Chandler
Next door have sold their house, mind you, they didn't even bother to tell us they were selling, we only knew when the board went up. New neighbours is that good or bad, they're either going to be nice people or just another set of moorons moving in. Shall find out soon I guess.

I swear next door are only moving because she's had the lodgers baby and not the husbands. Me thinks she's afraid something might slip. :lol:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 24 May 2007, 15:10 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

In the house on the left side of our house used to live an old man in his 90. He was friendly, but we didn't see him much. A year or two ago he died. Now his grandson lives in the house.
We hardly see him. He is never at home.
On the other side lives a woman in her 60's with a handicaped son. Sometimes when I go for a walk with my dog and she is outside, we have a small talk.
Her son can sometimes be a bit aggressive (verbaly) and then we can hear them shouting to each other in our living room. Even though the space in between is more than 10 metres.

I have more contact with the neighbours in another street where I come everyday with my dog. There is even an old lady who gives my dog a cooky every day. She likes him so much.
I am sometimes gone for more than an hour although the walk I made was only for about 15 minutes. A talk here, a talk there... but I love it.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 24 May 2007, 18:25 
Top Poster
Top Poster

My family address as is 2 of our neighbours' have been the same for 30+ years which is nice. Like many towns and villages, there's been incomers but because I'm at and travelling to and from work between 7.30am & 5pm, I don't see most of them.

I find many of the kids cheeky obnoxious and undisciplined brats in desperate need of a toe up the a**e. I would justify that statement by saying that it's not all the kids and point the finger of blame in the direction of irresponsible parenting. A little more parental control would contribute towards improving things. Hallelujah to the asbos.

Report this post