It is currently 24 Feb 2017, 20:23

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

Specific episode discussion to be posted in 'Episode/Film Focus' forum

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Unread postPosted: 29 Jun 2007, 15:37 
Lucius' Lover
Lucius' Lover

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Fave Character
I think its the 14th now, because I don't think there is an episode on the 7th because of the live earth concert. Thats what radiotimes and whats on TV websites say anyway :( I hate it when casualty gets replaced

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 29 Jun 2007, 22:30 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
shelliwood wrote:
CLARE wrote:
July 7th is the date stated on Wikipedia for Harry's return although there's no mention of this on the official Casualty website. Less than 2 weeks to go.

That's episode 45 and that's been listed for a while so still no new info - just a matter of wait as see but because they added him to past charaters I dobut they will reveal anything till maybe the week before

The focus is now aimed towards July 14th because of the Live Earth concert, that suits me perfectly well. Just hoping the extended wait will be worth it - the champagne remains on ice.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 11:00 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Wiki are now saying episode 48 now but lokking at various info my guess would be within a couple of weeks (14th July give or take) and not as late as ep 48 which would make it early Aug

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 11:13 
Top Poster
Top Poster

shelliwood wrote:
Wiki are now saying episode 48 now but lokking at various info my guess would be within a couple of weeks (14th July give or take) and not as late as ep 48 which would make it early Aug

I agree with you, mid July being the probable date. Simon did comment this being the likely option although he might not have been fully aware of the BBC scheduling at the time of interview. Episode 48 is due to be aired on August 4th which would be much too long to wait.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 12:01 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Look like the 21st

Holby.tv wrote:
'Walking The Line'
Airs on Saturday, July 21 2007 at 20:10 BST on BBC One

By Kris Green, Soaps Editor

An exhausted Guppy is making mistakes on his shift and feeling helpless, seeks solace in drugs he has pocketed from a patient.

Guppy passes out; he has taken heroin by mistake. Stitch comes to his rescue and Guppy tries to resist further temptation.

Meanwhile Greg and Dixie are bickering on shift and when they are late for a shout, Josh threatens to report Dixie.

Elsewhere, Nathan tells the ED that the Health Minister and MP (Harry) will come to visit the ED soon and an extra effort should be made. This annoys Tess who says that they make an extra effort every day!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 12:50 
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
Yes! A date at last :yahoo: Poor Guppy though.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 13:47 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Hallelujah, a date to focus towards. Although he'll be returning on parliamentary business, he'll recognise how much standards have slipped in his absence and he'll have missed the adrenaline rush of front line medicine.

Most importantly though, will be unresolved issues with Selena. Whether they get the opportunity on this particular occasion I don't know but they'll want to at least discuss their evening together and subsequent miscommunication.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 30 Jun 2007, 14:39 
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
CLARE wrote:

Most importantly though, will be unresolved issues with Selena. Whether they get the opportunity on this particular occasion I don't know but they'll want to at least discuss their evening together and subsequent miscommunication.

With the department expecting Harry's visit at least Selena will be prepared and it won't be such a shock for her. I wonder what it will be like when they first set eyes on each other?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 13:55 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Developments could depend on Harry's time schedule and whether his focus is 100% on departmental issues, he will have the health minister with him so his concentration may have to professionally charged. I'm sure he will want to allocate appropriate time to Selena because he does love her greatly and will want to resolve those issues.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:07 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

I can see Maggie and/or Tess going in for a hug and Harry trying to be professional about it, and just hug them quickly

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:15 
Top Poster
Top Poster

The Harry~Guppy and Harry~Selena interactions are going to be the intriguing ones and it will be interesting to see how familiar he allows himself to get with Maggie and Tess etc.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 20:43 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
ARGH! Can't wait! :D

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 07 Jul 2007, 20:12 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
Well he is back as a DR by the last epi of this series if anyone knows when that is? {won't say anymore cos dunno if ya want spoilers or not but I do know what happens in that epi if your interested}

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 07 Jul 2007, 20:26 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Just because he's 'treating' someone might not necessarily mean he's back as a doctor he could have been around at the time of the incident. We've had Baz treating people in the hospital when she was supposed to. This could be the moment that brings him back to beinging a doctor. Assuming 48 episodes this series only 4 more episodes to go with Harry coming back in 46 (Is he gonna be in all the last three? I hope so)

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 07 Jul 2007, 20:39 
Chase's Cherished
Chase's Cherished

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Iain Robertson as Craig Stevens
well I'm kinda hoping he isn't in all three, at least there will be something to look forward to next series if he isn't in them all!

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentu ~~~ Amicus certus in incerta re cernitou

Report this post

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next