It is currently 23 Feb 2017, 15:53

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Unread postPosted: 28 Jan 2008, 20:06 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Rules and Actions
Not reading the rules is no excuse! The actions stated below will be carried out whether you've read them or not

1) Treat others how you expect to be treated. If you don't want someone to say it about you don't say it about someone else.
a) No private information about others to be given out without their prior permission, i.e. email address, phone numbers, address' etc, this includes PM's and posts. We don't care if it's public information or not. Also no saying how to find said information
b) This not only includes other members but also Simon and other external people, I know we all get excited and sometimes say things without thinking, but remember your talking about people with thoughts and feelings
c) This not only includes the behavior on this site but others too, if we find that personal information, especially related to Simon, has been passed on to others without consent the same action will be taken as if it happened on this site!

Actions for Rule 1
New Members/Posts<3
Moderators/Admins discretion depending on severity and persistancy
Minimum - PM Warning
Maximum - Temporary Ban

All Other Members
Minimum - Full Warning
Maximum - Full Ban

2) No text language so therefore try to use proper grammar/punctuation, i.e. capital letters for Names as in 'Simon' and 'October', at start of sentences, for I's as in 'I am'
a) NO ALL CAPS for posts - post titles should be in Title Case
b) Phrases like LOL, LMAO, WWSS, PMSL are ok but don't over do it, people do have to be able to understand what your saying
c) Read it back through before pressing submit to make sure it makes sense (every time I don't do that I've always made a mistake, but remember you can edit you own post)

3) No external links without prior approval, anything we feel is inappropriate will be removed (So things can be kept at a PG level)

4) Please keep swearing to a minimum and at PG level (if it's not used in your average Disney/Harry Potter/Kids film, you can't use it)

5) No double posting, remember you can edit you posts

6) Except in the 'Fun and Games' forum no one word replies, or replies of just smilies

7) Signatures to be 1 banner OR 5 icons Or 1 picture(s)(No bigger than 150 height and 600 width) AND maximum of 4 lines of text, including blank lines (or 3 lines and a user bar)

8 ) Don't over do the coloured fonts - it still needs to be readable

9) Please try and post new topics and replies in the correct forum. Incorrect post will be moved to the correct forum. Please don't cross post (posting the same topic in multiple forums)

Actions for Rule 2 to 7
All Users
Moderators/Admins discretion depending on severity and persistancy
Minimum - PM Warning
Maximum - Temporary Ban

Note: 3 Full warnings equal a ban, time banned dependent on severity and persistancy

See also Resolving Problems

Any problems on the boards email us: [http://www.simonmaccorkindale.net/articles/?page_id=409]Click here to send us an email[/url]

Last edited by shelliwood on 28 Feb 2009, 16:32, edited 13 times in total.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 03 Mar 2009, 21:32 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Made a slight addition to rule one!

Last bumped by shelliwood on 03 Mar 2009, 21:32.

Report this post

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]