It is currently 20 Jan 2017, 00:37

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

No copies of TV series' or films, originals only

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Unread postPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 17:07 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
CLARE wrote:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the film?

Hmmm, that depends - Simon is only in the last 20 mins of the film and he is rather charming in it, the sort of charater you'd expect Simon to play, Simon in a tux, Simon running in snow (with his hair messed up :), I love hair.) Was done around 1996 so he had longer blonde hair at the time. I'm trying to think of plus' without mentioning a shirtless Simon, but can't. However I did find if funny laughing at a very young Hayden Christiansen(Anikin/Darth Vader) in the rest of the film.

I'd give it a 7-8 for the Simon bits, but it is worth the cost anyway (ie the offical DVD not the 'free' one)

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 17:48 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
I checked it out in Amazon and they're selling a new copy for £3.97, could be worth it if buying other items. There's free delivery if you spend a minimum amount.

I like him with that blonde streak through his hair, he's very attractive with it. I've wondered for the past 18 months or so why he's plain dark haired now, was it his decision or was it made by the make up people at Casualty HQ?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 18:02 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
CLARE wrote:
I like him with that blonde streak through his hair, he's very attractive with it. I've wondered for the past 18 months or so why he's plain dark haired now, was it his decision or was it made by the make up people at Casualty HQ?

Not blonde streaks like in Casualty, much lighter than that, screen caps here http://www.simonmaccorkindale.net/gallery/thumb ... p?album=41

It's his natural hair colour now, maybe he got fed up having it dyed for the past 20+ years, (Robber's was the earliest thing I saw without brown hair)

Last edited by shelliwood on 01 Jan 2009, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 17 Jun 2007, 19:31 

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Simon
We fastforwarded the film to the simon bits! They were good!

Report this post

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2