It is currently 25 Feb 2017, 00:58

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

This forum is for confirmed news only, any speculation to be posted in General

To get an email when a new update is posted please join the relevant newsletter

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1116 Next
 Post subject: Re: News - Sleuth
Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 00:06 
Kapturing Kapp
Kapturing Kapp

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hopes are down for bath or hayes. My mum is so annoying. She just doesn't get it. Anyone other than Shane Richie (big fan, travelled loads for him) I can't go see!!! her response was "He's over 50!! Why are you going after older men?" grrrrrrr! and that no-one travells for people like him. (er hello loads would travel for Simon!!!) my sis said it was silly. Why don't they think the same as I do???

Now I can only hope it comes here. PLEASEEEEEEEE??? Maybe I should check dates and e-mail the box office to see if it is coming here!

The only possible dates available for Sleuth at the Grand Opera House Belfast are from 16th - 28th June. There's a show on from 13th-15th.

I got a reply and there's no plans for Sleuth in Belfast. nooooooooo! Do you think I should reply and ask them to check it to see if they could get it?

Last edited by shelliwood on 21 Nov 2007, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
Fixed capital letters etc

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 18:44 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
monalisa62003 wrote:
I got a reply and there's no plans for Sleuth in Belfast. nooooooooo! Do you think I should reply and ask them to check it to see if they could get it?

Doubt that's at all possible as these things take time to organise and they probably know where the last 3 places will be, just nothing is confirmed to my source. Remember this has been organised from at least June this year and probably a lot longer.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 18:59 
Kapturing Kapp
Kapturing Kapp

I should have asked them when I found out then. Might have had more of a chance!

Still gonna ask my brother if I can come over at easter. If he comes home first I can get the same flight as him and he'll be driving by then so he can take me to see Simon!

Manchester hasn't been booked yet. If thats at the end of June then it might be possible aswell!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 19:50 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

monalisa62003 wrote:
I should have asked them when I found out then. Might have had more of a chance!

Still gonna ask my brother if I can come over at easter. If he comes home first I can get the same flight as him and he'll be driving by then so he can take me to see Simon!

Manchester hasn't been booked yet. If thats at the end of June then it might be possible aswell!

I do hope for you that you get the chance to see him. If you need our help to persuade some persons, just let us know. You can count on us if some arms needs to be twisted :lol: :lol:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 20:18 
Top Poster
Top Poster

I received a brochure of forthcoming Theatre Royal shows and Sleuth is there although it's not advertised on the website yet, still on Cloud 9 having booked my tickets yesterday. I hope the Irish fans manage to visit one of the British theatres to see Simon perform live.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 20:30 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

CLARE wrote:
I received a brochure of forthcoming Theatre Royal shows and Sleuth is there although it's not advertised on the website yet, still on Cloud 9 having booked my tickets yesterday. I hope the Irish fans manage to visit one of the British theatres to see Simon perform live.

Has it got a differnet image - if it has could I borrow it? (or do you have a scanner?)

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 20:33 
Mikah's Muse
Mikah's Muse

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Andrew Wyke or Simon Doyle or ...
monalisa62003 wrote:
Manchester hasn't been booked yet. If thats at the end of June then it might be possible as well!
CLARE wrote:
I hope the Irish fans manage to visit one of the British theatres to see Simon perform live.

:beg: Well, we've got twice the usual number of fans praying for Manchester and Irish dates, so keep your fingers crossed! Shelli is right, though. At this late date, they aren't looking for new venues, they are just confirming the bookings.

Celeste

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 20:47 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Celeste wrote:
:beg: Well, we've got twice the usual number of fans praying for Manchester and Irish dates, so keep your fingers crossed! Shelli is right, though. At this late date, they aren't looking for new venues, they are just confirming the bookings.

Celeste

So you know how to spot some Simon fans, so how do we spot 'Praedoholics'? Apart from the fact that they're outside the stage door asking for Michael! Just for reference

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 21:22 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Shelli, the brochure promotion has a picture of Simon and Michael Praed and is different to your picture on the 1st page. I don't have a scanner but can post it to you 1st class tomorrow.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 21:25 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

CLARE wrote:
I don't have a scanner but can post it to you 1st class tomorrow.

Sweet I'll post it back to you when I'm done!

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 22:41 
Mikah's Muse
Mikah's Muse

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Andrew Wyke or Simon Doyle or ...
CLARE wrote:
Shelli, the brochure promotion has a picture of Simon and Michael Praed and is different to your picture on the 1st page. I don't have a scanner but can post it to you 1st class tomorrow.

Never fear! Haze, a Michael Praed fan in Glasgow, posted it for us. It isn't very big, though. Here you go.

shelliwood wrote:
So you know how to spot some Simon fans, so how do we spot 'Praedoholics'? Apart from the fact that they're outside the stage door asking for Michael! Just for reference.

Watch for the 'Michael Praed's Fanfare' buttons, being designed as we speak. The glassy eyes and week knees exhibited whenever Michael looks their direction might be a bit of a tip-off, too.

Of course, this is making an assumption that Simon's fans will take their eyes off him long enough to look for the Fanfare buttons!

Celeste

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 22 Nov 2007, 18:53 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Got my tickets in today and placed in a safe place well 'n' truely. Now I can relax and await May 30th.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 23 Nov 2007, 07:08 
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity

CLARE wrote:
Got my tickets in today and placed in a safe place well 'n' truely. Now I can relax and await May 30th.

I do hope that you will remember again where that "safe place" was at May 30th. :lol:

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 23 Nov 2007, 15:04 
New Poster
New Poster

Tried tp get my tickets for Glasgow today but not on sale yet to general public until next week I will need to wait another few days!

Maggie

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 23 Nov 2007, 17:18 
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
My tickets are in a photo frame on the shelf and the frame gets dusted every day :roll:

Report this post

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1116 Next