It is currently 19 Jan 2017, 07:32

All times are UTC+01:00

Unread postPosted: 29 Sep 2007, 17:17 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
April Fool

Part one of Four (very short parts), might be pursuaded to do a fifth part if I can figure it out!

First Attempt at Fan Fiction, seemed like a fun idea after a bad week. I'm not a writer and I was planning on posting this in April (07) but with all the Birthday stuff I forgot so I thought I'd do it now. It's just a bit of fluff not serious. This has been posted at h.tv aswell as fanfic not to popular over here.

Set S19 a few weeks after Maggie’s arrival

Part One – 8.30am

‘Bex’ Harry called startling the day dreaming receptionist.

‘Could you let Woody know I want to see him when he gets in?’

‘Why what’s he done now? And way are you wearing scrubs you only got in half an hour ago?’ She had just realised he wasn’t in his normal formal attire, She couldn’t help but grin at Harry in this relaxed look.

‘Well it seems Mr Joyner rigged the taps on the sink in my office, I turned the tap on and was soaked. And today being April 1st you just guarantee he’s got more planned, so I’m going to try and nip it in the bud before he’s gets anyone else.’

‘I bet Luke’s in . . . ’ Bex screamed, she had just opened the filing cabinet and confetti had shot out and covered her ‘. . Volved!’ she finished

‘Right, I take it you’ll be after them as well, and they call themselves professionals.’ Said Harry as he walked passed Charlie’s darkened office towards admin.

8.45am

‘Luke you ready for today?’ Woody grinned at his partner in crime

‘I’m not too sure, Harry and Charlie are still on the war path after their failed attempt at revenge.’

‘Morning, you two better not be planning anything for today!’ Quizzed Josh as he headed to his office.

‘Like we would?’ Replied Woody feeling insulted yet still grinning.

‘Hey, this was left for you two earlier.’ Nina handed the paramedics a package address to both of them.

‘What is it?’ Said Luke as he started to pull on his boots

‘I don’t know, open it, here.’ Nina took the parcel and opened it ‘Why would someone send you two a loaf of bread?’

‘Probably so we can make peanut butter sandwiches,’ replied Woody pulling his foot out of one of his boots, his socks were now covered in the stuff.

‘Make that peanut butter and jam,’ winced Luke taking a foot out of one of his own boots which seemed to be dripping with strawberry jam. Nina was almost doubled over in laughter.

‘Looks like someone else is doing the practical jokes today.’

‘Woody! Luke!’ Josh’s angry voice bounced off the walls of the locker room. ‘I assume it was one of you two who filled my chair with custard?’ He demanded as he charged into the room.

‘Not us, I’m not saying we didn’t have anything planned, but we’ve been had too.’ Said Woody as he showed Josh his peanut butter covered socks, now that he was on the receiving end Woody didn’t find the situation funny at all.

‘What about you?’ Josh questioned Nina after seeing the loaf of bread near her

‘Nah, not my style and besides, I was working so wouldn’t of had the time.’ She pulled on her jacket to leave and shoved her hand in the pockets and paused, ‘You’d normally have cake with custard, right?’

Luke looked completely perplexed at the random question till she pulled hands out and scattered cake crumbs everywhere, which had been stuffed into her pockets. Josh sighed, shook his head and headed back to his office, the three younger paramedics had to stop themselves from laughing at the wet, yellow mark on the back of his uniform

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 01 Oct 2007, 19:39 
Romancing Reardon
Romancing Reardon

Favourite 'Simon' Character: .
I like it, very funny. Hope you shall be posting more! :D

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 02 Oct 2007, 18:26 
Kapturing Kapp
Kapturing Kapp

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Fave Character
Aww this is fab. Please post more soon.

Luv Meg
Xxxx

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 02 Oct 2007, 18:43 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Thanks for the comments - Points for anyone who can guess who it is.

Part Two of Five – 10.00am

‘Harry, looks like Luke and Woody are on there way in with a patient, Selena’s going to take it so you’re free to deal with the pranksters.’ Bex informed Harry

‘Good, good. Could you try and keep them here for a while, I’ve got something to do first.’

‘Sure.’

‘Charlie, Tess could I have a word with you both, in your office.’ He had just spotted the two nurses coming into reception.

‘Sounds serious.’ Queried Charlie as the three of them headed in that direction.

‘No, no, just given the fact that some of the staff seem to be letting loose today, I just think it’s best that we nip this in the bud before they go too far and effect the efficiency of the department.’

Tess nodded, ‘If Woody’s involved with the pranks, chances are Abs might start here, Josh was tell me that he’s already been targeted’

Charlie pushed the door open, and for a second it looked like it had started snowing, it took the two senior nurses a few moments to realise it was feathers falling from the ceiling.

‘John Denham!’ Called Tess

‘I’ll go find him, and let you two tidy up.’ Said Harry trying to be as professional as possible, in the circumstances, but he did find it quiet amusing.

‘Abs, that patient is ready for you, if you could take him into your office and have a chat, which would be great. Oh and by the way, Tess is looking for you. She wants to know if you have anything to do with these pranks.’ Harry informed him

‘Why, what did they do to her?’ Questioned Abs trying not to laugh, he had already seen a feathered covered Tess but ducked out of the way before he was seen.

‘It’s not funny at all,’ scolded Harry, wiping the smirk off Abs’ face ‘we’re trying to run a department here, we don’t need the staff behaving like children, my five are better behaved than this! I’ve got work to do.’ And with that he stormed off.

‘Mr Drake, if you’d like to come with me, if we just go into my . . . ‘ Abs had opened the expecting the untidy mess that was his office but was surprised that it was spot less, completely spotless. The entire room had been cleaned out, not only had his belongings been removed but all the storage boxes and files, which also had their home in this room, had gone. He had never seen the place so clean.

‘John Denham.’

In his shock he hadn’t noticed Tess behind him, the patient was looking bewildered as to what was going on.

‘My office?’ Were the only words he could manage.

‘So I take it you’re not involved then?’ Questioned Tess

‘My office?’

‘Hadn’t you better take Mr Drake to the relative’s room?’ Tess prompted Abs, so the patient wasn’t left standing in the middle of the department.

Yeah, sorry, this way.’ Abs followed Mr Drake towards the relative’s room.

‘Wow, I can see the floor!’ exclaimed Tess trying to get a smile out of Abs, which only partially succeeded.

Report this post