It is currently 24 Feb 2017, 13:56

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: October 07 - shelliwood
Unread postPosted: 01 Oct 2007, 17:28 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
About You
Full Name (optional) : Michele Wood (was never planning on giving it till Simon did it for me in the Video Message :roll: )
Location (optional) : Reading
Age (optional) : 25
Height : 5'2''
Hair Colour : Brown
Eye Colour : Brown
Weight (Optional): 7-8stone ish

Simon Questions
First thing you saw Simon in : Casualty episode Denial
Fave Simon Film : Way To Dusty Death
Fave Simon Series : Manimal
Fave Simon Quote : It was, 'The man from Delmonte say yes' is now 'I am not Superman' (mental note to add it to the quotes at the top of the page) and 'I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunkard'
Simon's best feature is his eyes, scar and voice
If you could own items that Simon's character has owned what would it(they) be and why? Harry's Stethoscope, De Viega's Mask and Ring

Non Simon Questions
Interests : Not many - am a bit boring
Fave non Simon film : Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (extended Editions)
Fave non Simon series : Stargate (SG1/SGA)
Fave non Simon quote : 'Don't put off till tomorrow, what you you can avoid doing all together' and
'Life is a gift, as precious as a gilded jewel. I have never understood the logic of surrendering such a treasure . . . ' It's quite long so I won't do the whole lot, but I love it - would love to hear Simon read it
Fave sport : Football
Fave book : Anne Rice The Vampire Armand
Describe yourself in 5 words : Lazy, shy, unique, dense, and Lazy again
Tell us a joke : Me! See below
Any embarrassing stories you'd like to share? : Hmm just one that I'm rather ashamed of. And a few people have never let me live it down, they lost all respect for my after this.
In January when I went to see The Unexpected Guest, I was walking to the theatre with my ma, and there were two men, long coats, walking towards us. I'm looking at the guy on the right and really looking at him thinking 'I recognise that nose from somewhere' (yes honestly that's what I was thinking, of all things!) as he stepped passed me and I watched him pass it clicked. Suffice to say I couldn't go after him my mum was say 'Leave the poor man alone' and my up bringing won the war going on in my head unsure.gif
Anyway in my defence I wasn't expecting to see him walking away from the theater about 40 mins before it starts. :(
Anything you'd like to tell members about yourself : Just ask

Other Stuff
Fave Topic here? : Birthday Stuff
Fave website? : Ausgate
Simpsons/South Park : Simpsons
Peppermint/Spearmint : Spearmint
A question for the next person to do this? : If you walked past Simon on the street just randomly without warning, what would you do, honestly.
Question from previous person : If you could be a character of any of Simon's plays, films or TV programmes, who would it be, why, and is there anything you would do differently to them? (OK Bambi I hate you for this question, so hard, but a very good one) Hmm probably Brooke in Manimal - because they should have got together from the start and that's what I would have done differently

Report this post