Eye Colour : green
Weight (Optional):

Simon Questions
First thing you saw Simon in : Sword & Sorcerer
Fav Simon Film : At the Midnight Hour or miniseries Manions of America
Fav Simon Series : Counterstrike
Fav Simon Quote : will have to think and answer later
Simon's best feature is his _eyes___
If you could own items that Simon's charater has owned what would it(they) be and why? David's cane in Manions, because I like unusual canes

Non Simon Questions
Interests : Bible lessons, singing, reading, making jewelry
Fav non Simon film : The Ten Commandments
Fav non Simon series : Stargate SG1
Fav non Simon quote : "You've got me! Who's got you?!" from Superman
Fav sport : Olympic swimming
Fav book : the Bible
Describe yourself in 5 words : I'm a child of God
Tell us a joke : nothing comes to mind
Any embarrassing stoies you'd like to share? : My skirt got stuck in my panty hose and was showing my slip hiked up in church, the woman sitting behind me had to correct it
Anything you'd like to tell members about yourself :
I'm an ordained minister

Other Stuff
Fav Topic here? :
Fav website? : none
Simpsons/South Park : huh?
Peppermint/Spearmint : neither... bubble gum
Question from the previous person - Do you have any siblings?: no
A question for the next person to do this? :

Report this post

Post subject: Re: January 08 - Lonna
Unread postPosted: 09 Feb 2008, 20:30 
Lucius' Lover
Lucius' Lover

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
I wanted to thank Lonna for the Simon newsletters that she posted online at her site. It is so thrilling to go back in time and read all this stuff, particularly the q's and a's, the initial meeting at Jack in the Box, LOL! The roughing up of Simon by his fellow actor while he was chained and the unscripted stunt he pulled in Jaws 3D, I wonder if it ended up in the film? also the edited out scenes etc, thanks so much Lonna it is a real treat!!

A few spoilers (I've never seen Death on the Nile yet and now know who the bad guy is LOL!) All in all it's a wonderful piece of Simon history you've shared with us, thanks again! :)

OH, I'm almost finished reading the 3rd one. When will you be uploading the rest, Lonna? And how many are there total? Curious, all good things come to an end: when and why did the fan club end?

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 09 Feb 2008, 20:42 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Ink006 wrote:
I wanted to thank Lonna for the Simon newsletters that she posted online at her site. It is so thrilling to go back in time and read all this stuff, particularly the q's and a's, the initial meeting at Jack in the Box, LOL! The roughing up of Simon by his fellow actor while he was chained and the unscripted stunt he pulled in Jaws 3D, I wonder if it ended up in the film? also the edited out scenes etc, thanks so much Lonna it is a real treat!!

A few spoilers (I've never seen Death on the Nile yet and now know who the bad guy is LOL!) All in all it's a wonderful piece of Simon history you've shared with us, thanks again! :)

OH, I'm almost finished reading the 3rd one. When will you be uploading the rest, Lonna? And how many are there total? Curious, all good things come to an end: when and why did the fan club end?

I had to badger her into putting them online - not entirly true, I suggested the idea because I wanted to read them. Will prod Lonna in this direction so she can answer the rest of you're questions (think there is at least over 20 newsletters) Will also ask her again to add a new one, tho she has been bust lately

That jaws 'stunt' is in the film and we got a video here viewtopic.php?p=2189#p2189

Report this post

Unread postPosted: 09 Feb 2008, 21:37 
Lucius' Lover
Lucius' Lover

Thanks Shelli for probing her. I read all about her web problems, poor dear lady!
I'm unable to download the video, unfortunately. Must be my connection this time, as it keeps dropping. I just about managed to change my avatar, and boom, no connection. I need to find the right thread to post a link, I love those new to me Manimal pix!

ETA: I see that the newsletters ended in 91, very impressive. 20some in total. And I saw at that thread other talk about "Simon history" as well. I swear I hadn't read that first. I share the feeling! :)

Report this post