It is currently 19 Jan 2017, 03:09

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

Feel free to start you own 'Introduction' topic or post in the general Welcome/Introductions one.
Start a new topic it you've got something to celebrate.

Post subject: 6 Year of Harry!!
Unread postPosted: 09 Mar 2008, 20:42 
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Felt it needed a celebration on Harry's time in the ED

So what has been you're highs and lows over the past few years?

If you could change how one storyline turned out what would it be and why?

Also what's next for Harry?

Might edit with a few more questions later

Post subject: Re: 6 Year of Harry!!
Unread postPosted: 10 Mar 2008, 15:44 
New User
New User

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Sad to see him go :( but I think it was the right decision for the character. In fact, I think Harry should probably have left when Selena died.

My lows were the tame exit that Harry got and the way the Harry & Lara relationship was never allowed to develop as it should have been. Another low was the nasty side of Harry that we saw when Lara & Simon were together because it was so out of character.

My highs......so many!! Those dark green scrubs have to be up there! The death of Harry's wife, his descent into drug dependency and the relationship with Lara before it turned sour will always be my favourite time for Harry. The last few eps with Selena after she told him about the baby were good and Ellen's death ep was also very powerful. I also enjoyed seeing Harry as the action man when he was out of the hospital.

I still think Lara made the wrong decision about her relationship with Harry and I would like to think that he is currently on a plane to Oz to find her............. :D

Post subject: Re: 6 Year of Harry!!
Unread postPosted: 10 Mar 2008, 22:42 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
I really enjoyed the time when Harry supported Ellen through the cancer storyline despite the breakdown in their romantic relationship, the many humorous interactions he had with his staff and his 'hands on' participation within resuscitation. He had so many fantastic storylines which makes it difficult to narrow it down to particular favourites but watching him suited up and in scrubs was equally enjoyable.

The negatives: The failure to fully flourish a particular relationship whether you believe it should've been with Lara, Ellen, Selena or create the one that never got off the ground - with Maggie. I also believe that the SW let the character down, on the whole, since his return from Westminister. With the exception of Harry's last episode, he just kinda pondered on without being the hugh presence he was within the department between 2002-2007.

Anyway, Harry will live on - FOREVER.