It is currently 25 Feb 2017, 00:56

All times are UTC+01:00


cron

Forum rules


No copies of TV series' or films, originals only



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: General - DVD's for Sale
Unread postPosted: 29 Apr 2008, 13:38 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
We have a list of quite a lot of Simon's DVD and video's for sale

http://www.simonmaccorkindale.net/articles/?page_id=442 (be patient - takes a while to load)

There should be an image for each one with at least 2 places to buy it from for most

Just try to make people aware of all the Simon-ness out there to buy

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Last edited by shelliwood on 31 Jul 2011, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Apr 2008, 09:48 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
I already have the following DVD's:

* Dinosaur Hunter
* Death on the Nile (thank you Clare)
* Cabo Blanco
* No Greater Love

I love them all. It's certainly worth buying them to complete your Simon collection!!

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Apr 2008, 11:18 
Offline
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 15:32
Posts: 264
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
Location: Bracknell, Berks
Breugel wrote:
I already have the following DVD's:

* Dinosaur Hunter
* Death on the Nile (thank you Clare)
* Cabo Blanco
* No Greater Love

I love them all. It's certainly worth buying them to complete your Simon collection!!

Nice collection! Ive got Sincerely Violet, No Greater Love, The Way To Dusty Death, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Robbers Of The Sacred Mountain, Jaws 3D, Running Wild and At The Midnight Hour.


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Apr 2008, 11:37 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Debs wrote:
Breugel wrote:
I already have the following DVD's:

* Dinosaur Hunter
* Death on the Nile (thank you Clare)
* Cabo Blanco
* No Greater Love

I love them all. It's certainly worth buying them to complete your Simon collection!!

Nice collection! Ive got Sincerely Violet, No Greater Love, The Way To Dusty Death, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Robbers Of The Sacred Mountain, Jaws 3D, Running Wild and At The Midnight Hour.


Your collection is much bigger. :lol: I'm already a bit jealous. :oops:
Is The Sword and the Sorcerer worth buying?

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Apr 2008, 11:53 
Offline
FitzRoyce Fancier
FitzRoyce Fancier
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2007, 15:32
Posts: 264
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Patrick Kelly
Location: Bracknell, Berks
Breugel wrote:
Debs wrote:
Breugel wrote:
I already have the following DVD's:

* Dinosaur Hunter
* Death on the Nile (thank you Clare)
* Cabo Blanco
* No Greater Love

I love them all. It's certainly worth buying them to complete your Simon collection!!

Nice collection! Ive got Sincerely Violet, No Greater Love, The Way To Dusty Death, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Robbers Of The Sacred Mountain, Jaws 3D, Running Wild and At The Midnight Hour.


Your collection is much bigger. :lol: I'm already a bit jealous. :oops:
Is The Sword and the Sorcerer worth buying?

Me jealous cos you've got Cabo Blanco :lol: I've always wanted to see that film. Yeah The Sword and the Sorcerer is definitely worth buying! :drool:


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 30 Apr 2008, 17:12 
Offline
Scar Hunter
Scar Hunter
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 14:02
Posts: 2316
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Jonathan Chase
Location: Reading, UK
Breugel wrote:
Is The Sword and the Sorcerer worth buying?

When you see the phrase 'Prince Mikah in a loin cloth' on IMDB you kinda get the urge to go out and buy it :roll: It's not a brilliant film tho worth a watch.

Can I join in too? I have everything listed in the gallery (obviously) and Jesus of Nazareth, Cabo Blanco, While My Pretty One Sleeps, Beasts, Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth (I think that's all that's available too, well I hope) not seen the ones not on the site yet tho. They're on my watch list

_________________
Image
Simon's Secret Society
'Not you again!', "You Lack Motivation!?", "As you know, you have my full support"


Report this post
Top
   
Unread postPosted: 01 May 2008, 08:33 
Offline
De Viega's Deity
De Viega's Deity
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 15:05
Posts: 828
Favourite 'Simon' Character: Harry Harper
Location: Nijlen - Belgium
Well, I can confirm by now that my next DVD that I'll buy will be the Sword and the Sorcerer.
I also have to buy Jaws 3. Loved the bit on YouTube where he turned into fish food. Not nice, I know, but that is my dark side talking.

_________________
Heidi Breugelmans


Report this post
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: On ]